Saturday, December 4, 2010

50 Books Reached!

I'm so happy to report that I made my goal of 50 books this year!

It's so nice to be reading consistently again. Despite having a hectic schedule, I've found ways to make sure that I'm still getting a regular diet of fiction and non-fiction from a variety of sources.

It will be interesting to see how many books I can finish the year at. Is there time to make 60?

Another good question: Having hit the 50 bar this year, what should I try for next year? 50 again? 60, especially if I come close this year? Go for broke and try 75?

Regardless, it's been quite a good year in reading for me, with books I mostly enjoyed and a few I probably could have done without. Should make for an interesting "Best of the Year" post when we hit January.

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment