Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop II

It's Blog-hopping time again! Thanks to Crazy-for-Books for hosting!

Book Blogger Hop

First of all, thanks to all of you who stopped by last weekend. That was a lot of fun! I tried to get around and make some comments here and there, and I definitely found some new book bloggers to check in on!

The Hop is designed to give folks a chance to jump around to other book-related blogs and see what's out there. With so many folks over the internet all sharing their love of books, it's easy to get lost. The Hop gives you a central place to explore from, every weekend.

So if you're here for the very first time, welcome! It's good to see you! Have a cup of Book Stew and join in the discussion. If you're of a comics persuasion, you can even get in on a little Panel Patter.

This weekend's question--what do you like to drink while you read?--is an easy one for me. Wherever I am, you'll find me with an iced or hot tea in my hand, depending on the weather. Give me sweetened or unsweetened, I don't care. I'll take fancy brewed, solar, or instant. If it's tea, I'll drink it!

See you around the Hop!

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I am stoppping in from the Friday Blog hop... nice blog! I am a new follower... oh and I like a HOT drink while I'm reading or blogging! Check out my blog and follow back if you want!
    Pris
    www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me about Emma and why there's "tasteful lack of clothing." That makes complete sense to me now. It's funny how different it seems when it's marketed to a U.S. female audience - the covers are clearly meant to attract typically female fans of the Victorian-era. Now even the little things, like Emma's sultry glances make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping back! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopping by. . . I like lemon tea w/honey, but for the most part I'm a coffee girl. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by. Your blog indeed appears to be a "stew", with a bit of meat, some veggies, and some tasty seasonings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by on the blog...trying to visit blogs this weekend that I haven't visited yet.

    Happy Hopping....

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm I love tea as well! but i'm part dutch and my Oma and Opa used to put it in my bottle so I suppose it was predestined I'd be a tea addict.
    Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
    If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, I'm a new follower from the hop.
    I love tea too! But of course still being a kid, I will always go for the sweetened...
    I would appreciate it if you stopped by my blog!
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is my favorite drink while reading? What is my favorite drink while reading?? What is my favorite drink while reading???

    Oh dear!!! Has no one been listening to Doktor Buks?!!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-salon-doktor-buks.html

    ReplyDelete