Sunday, December 28, 2008

Admin: Year of Readers

So this year, I will be doing The Year of Readers, a site that encourages you to pick a reading-related charity to donate money to based on the amount you read this coming year.

I will be personally hitting myself up for 10 cents for every book and trade I finish this year, which should work out to about 100 books and 200 or so comics, based on past years of reading.

I've always loved books from a very young age, and am looking forward to helping others share in the fun I've always had by helping out Reader to Reader.

If you are interested in sponsoring me, please let me know. It doesn't have to be much, but it would be a nice gesture, I think, for this coming year of change. Also, if you want to participate, there is still time to do so!

1 comment: